TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
Having a wide range of production fields, Thermoplastic Polyurethane is used especially for:
- textile lamination,
- for pipe, cable, profile production,
- automotive industry,
- in the fields of construction,
- agriculture and sports as well as for ski boot and sports shoe production.Thermoplastic Polyurethane, which has also other fields of use, creates a new field of use for itself every day.
The biggest benefit it brings to the manufacturers is its lightness and recyclability.
Main Field Of Use
- Shoe Heels
- Shoe Soles
- Cable and profile production
- Automotive industry
SBS-TR (Thermoplastic Elastomers TR Enplast)
Main Field of Use
- In pneumatic tires,
- shoe heels and soles,
- Gaskets and even chewing gum.,
- It is a commodity material which competes with natural rubber.
- It is also used in building applications, as a sealing and binding agent behind renders.
- Iit offers better durability, reduced shrinkage and increased flexibility, as well as being resistant to emulsification in damp conditions.
Main Fields of Use
- Food packaging,
- radio and television cabins,
- tape and video cassettes,
- refrigerator parts,
- decorative construction materials,
- tables, chairs, furniture,
- kitchen utensils,
- toy industry.
TPE-S (Styrene Ethylene - Butylene Styrene)
It is the trade name of the Block copolymer and Polypropylene (PP) mixtures. These mixtures can be formulated in a way to suit to any kind of technical application due to their perfect elasticity and their resistance for any climate and chemicals. They can be supplied in colors as well as can be colored easily by using MB (Masterbache).
Main Fields of Use
- For automotive industry; bellows, dust seals, air ducts and co-injected duct gaskets, headlight gaskets, bumper parts, sunshields, gear bellows, internal parts with soft tissue.
- For white goods / small hand tools industry; soft tissue handles of electrical hand tools, refrigerator gaskets, gaskets, anti-vibration parts, drain hoses and fittings for construction industry; co-extruded window gaskets, sealing gaskets, Industrial wheels, hoses.
- For electric/electronic Industry; gaskets of electricity protection (co-injection), cable and wire insulation, fittings, connectors and connector boxes, sport and hobby pallets, sea glasses, bicycles handles, watch belts, soft tissue handles.
- Toothbrush handles, gaskets, co-injected parts with soft tissues (kitchen utensils, toys, cosmetic), bathtub covers/stickers, wine corks, baby tooth-protectors and baby-bottles nipples.